Android Beta 11 was just released. This version is a huge improvement to BETA10, it fixes the most annoying bugs in BETA10 but also improves stability considerably.
IMPORTANT: You need to remove previous versions of the Pebble Beta app before you install this one.
Changed in this version:
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
- Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.
Please report problems and bugs in the forums.
Have a great day!